What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese technique that helps to relieve emotional and physical blockages from the body. It is also referred to as energy healing. I use these words interchangeably throughout this website. Reiki promotes relaxation, stress reduction, and clears the Chakras (the 7 main energy centers in the body). An energy healer or practitioner moves their hands over the clients Chakras and body in order to move stuck energy out which produces a balanced, rejuvenated, and relaxed feeling.
Reiki is not affiliated with any religion. It is a simple and natural method of holistic healing and self-improvement that is safe for babies, teenagers, adults, even plants and animals.
The Benefits of a Reiki Session
- Promotes self-healing
- Balances energies in the body
- Relaxes the body and reduces stress
- Releases blocked and suppressed emotions
- Enhances personal awareness and aids meditation
- Relieves pain and cleans bodily toxins
- Helps with headaches, migraines and other physical ailments such as back pain and fatigue
- Strengthens the immune system
- Reduces anxiety
- Heals holistically